Monday, January 26, 2009

Four Things

There's a bit of self-tagging going around these days, and I liked this one, so I thought I'd chime in.

4 Things I'm Passionate About

  1. Family
  2. Music
  3. Wine
  4. Reading

4 Words or Phrases I Use Often

  1. "Ça va, et toi?" (my French is limited)
  2. "Supposably"
  3. "Halfway under the bus"
  4. "That's what she said."

4 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Have children
  2. Build a house
  3. Spend at least six months in Italy
  4. Learn to play the drums

4 Things I Have Learned From The Past

  1. I'm not as smart as I think I am.
  2. Starting late is better than not starting at all.
  3. Loving someone doesn't mean they're perfect.
  4. The fourth in a list of four profound insights is always the most elusive.

4 Places I Want To See Or Visit

  1. Giza
  2. Ayers Rock
  3. Iguaçu Falls
  4. Stonehenge

4 Favourite Restaurants

  1. Bâton Rouge
  2. Ki
  3. Fred's Not Here
  4. Any good Irish pub

4 Things that Happened Yesterday

  1. I stuck (pretty much) to my shopping list at Costco
  2. I nailed "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer in Guitar Hero III
  3. I finally updated my computer to Ubuntu 8.10
  4. I played guitar for more than two hours

4 People I Tag

You, you, you, and... you.

No comments: