Saturday, March 1, 2008

Goals for March 2008

On the first business day of every month, I post my update for the previous month's progress, and set goals for the month to come.

Here are my goals for March:
  • Reduce my revolving debt to $21,800 (currently at $22,357.23) - At my usual rate of payment, this should be pretty much where I come out. I'm in recovery mode after February, so I really just want to show that I can still stick to a debt reduction goal.

  • Grow my Emergency Fund to $1,280 (currently at $1,254.11) - All I'm looking for here is to keep up my bi-weekly $10 contributions.

  • Walk to and from work every day, and work out at least three times a week - I need to get serious about this one in March, to re-gain the ground I lost in February.

  • Lose 4 pounds - The whole point of the above physical activity goal is to get some progress on my weight loss. This is the amount I want to lose in March, which will represent 8% total progress toward my 2008 goal.

  • Blog 31 times in March - One post per day should be my standard.
I've taken my GTD review out of the formal list of goals. I'll still be posting the rest of the chapter reviews, but I'm done with setting it as part of my monthly goals.

That list should make for a productive month.

No comments: