Here are my goals for March:
- Reduce my revolving debt to $21,800 (currently at $22,357.23) - At my usual rate of payment, this should be pretty much where I come out. I'm in recovery mode after February, so I really just want to show that I can still stick to a debt reduction goal.
- Grow my Emergency Fund to $1,280 (currently at $1,254.11) - All I'm looking for here is to keep up my bi-weekly $10 contributions.
- Walk to and from work every day, and work out at least three times a week - I need to get serious about this one in March, to re-gain the ground I lost in February.
- Lose 4 pounds - The whole point of the above physical activity goal is to get some progress on my weight loss. This is the amount I want to lose in March, which will represent 8% total progress toward my 2008 goal.
- Blog 31 times in March - One post per day should be my standard.
That list should make for a productive month.