Friday, December 21, 2007

Has anyone noticed that December is a busy time?

Apologies to everyone for the lack of posts recently. I've been a bit occupied with Christmas preparations, both at work, trying to wrap up projects before the holidays, and at home, trying to balance gift shopping and visit scheduling. I'm doing all right, but the blog has suffered a bit of late, and for that I'm sorry.

Astute readers will have noticed the text link ad at the bottom of the sidebar. Yes, that's right, Loonies And Sense has its first advertiser. That little bit of income was a nice early Christmas present, which will go straight to my line of credit.

In other news, Canadian Dream is running a series of interviews with PF bloggers, and he has included me in the series. I am a big fan of his blog, which has daily posts that are always entertaining and informative. He's also got a great, ambitious goal, namely to retire by the age of 45. We should all be so lucky.

I'm running behind on all my blog-related goals for December, with only 14 of 25 posts to date, and no posts on productivity or Getting Things Done. Will a Christmas miracle help me meet my goals? We'll have to wait and see.

No comments: