Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday weigh-in

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past few days. Ms. Loonie and I spent the better part of the weekend driving around visiting friends, and my return to work was a bit hectic, so I haven't had much of a chance to compose my thoughts.

One thing that came out of missing my Tuesday weight update, though, is that it now falls on a Wednesday (barely), making it my Wednesday weekly weigh-in. Alliteration is good, as far as I'm concerned, so let's make that the new standard.

As much as I may be excited about the new name of my fitness status report, I'm not so thrilled about the actual results I have to give. I've actually gained two pounds in the past week, for a total of 214. I know exactly why this is; my exercise outside of my daily commute consisted of a single squash game, and the past week has been a ridiculous feast of rich foods. This is largely due to the parties we attended this weekend, but some better planning certainly would have helped. My wallet has also felt the pinch in the last couple of weeks, and I'll have more on that with my payday update.

At any rate, my weight loss progress bar will remain at 0% until I actually break the 212 mark. Until then, perhaps I should rename the blog Loonies And Excuses? :p

No comments: