Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goals for January 2008

I've decided that, instead of declaring each month's goals at the end of the previous month's recap, I'll start writing dedicated "this month's goals" posts. This will make it easier to refer back to the goals as I post updates, and it also allows me to go into more detail where appropriate.

Since this is the first month of 2008, I'll also be posting my goals for the year in a separate post.

Here are my goals for January:
  • Reduce my revolving debt to $22,900 (currently at $23,397.71) - I still have to see exactly what my take-home pay will look like in 2008, but I should be able to make this happen.

  • Grow my Emergency Fund to $1,220 (currently at $1,162.96) - This is a tiny stretch above my automatic bi-weekly contributions, but I want to keep some forward progress here, however small.

  • Blog 31 times in January - The holidays are over, so I'm shooting for one post per day.

  • Finish my review of Getting Things Done - I want to review the other 12 chapters in the book this month. For real this time.
That will make a good start to the year.

No comments: