Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Milestones

This morning, I realized that yesterday's gloating about my astounding feats of prediction was actually the 150th post at Loonies And Sense. Just over two months ago, I celebrated my 100th post, so the pace has definitely picked up around here. I'm currently aiming for an average of one post per day, and over time, hopefully this will evolve into actually posting every single day. I can dream...

In other news, I received my 50th RSS subscriber yesterday. That puts me, in absolute terms, halfway to my goal of 100 subscribers in 2008. The actual year-to-date increase from 35 readers to 50 puts me at about 23% progress, less than one month in. That's not bad. With any luck, I'll have to revise this goal to make it more of a stretch sometime in the spring.

All in all, not a bad start to the day.

No comments: